Monday, January 8, 2018

4th Quarter 2017 Art

It's been a laid back approach to my art in the last quarter. There was one commission job for a close friend who used to be on the same skate team as Tony Hawk. Don Ho, aka Donnie Crist, asked me to replicate one his favorite scenes while skating recently. I won't spill the beans on his age, but he does amazing things for a guy his age. He had me paint one of his skate boards in the past. I also wanted to make a statement on global warming with another piece called "Melting Planet".


                                     Web Presence: https://www.james-sinur.com/


                                                             DON HO



                                                     Bertlemann Move                                    

   

                                       

                                                      Melting Planet





No comments:

Post a Comment